Friday, September 27, 2013

My Phone Miracle

Yesterday I lost my phone. Biggest tragedy of my life (not really, but really for my thumbs). I left class with books in one arm and my phone in the other. I got to my car and put my books and phone on top of my car to get my keys from my bag. I got the keys out, unlocked my car, put my books inside my car, got in the driver seat and drove away. A few miles down, I drove over something and at that moment I thought it was something dead but boy was I wrong; it was my phone! After I didn't find my phone in the car, I decided to check use iCloud to locate it. Guess where it was? On a highway, a few miles away from campus. It was too dark and I had no motivation to drive back to get my phone (30 miles there and 30 miles back) so I took a risk and decided to go during work the next day. I checked my phones location on iCloud, made a prayer and went on my journey to find my phone. I drove to Washington Boulevard, pulled over and began my search. I looked and looked and looked. That crazy person you saw walking in the median on the highway was me. I almost gave up but then there it was, my beautiful phone just lying there. No broken screen. Just pure beauty, with a few scratches. My miracle phone. 

The was my wonderful start to a wonderful Friday.

Then for lunch, Eisha and I enjoyed our food coma from Elevation Burger and Sweet Berry (which by the way is amazing--crepes AND gelato? Yes please!)

My Elevation Burger with lettuce, tomato, pickles, elevation sauce and cheese

Eisha's Elevation Burger with lettuce, pickles, ketchup and cheese

Eisha's Chocolate Gelato Crepe with Bananas and Strawberries 

My crepe with Vanilla Gelato crepe with Nutella and House Cream

3 comments: