Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Much Needed Break

It's Saturday, well it was Saturday, it's almost over now but regardless it's the weekend! For some reason I woke up at 9 today. The day I want to sleep in, the day I need to sleep in, my brain decides to wake me up at 9. And if that's not bad enough, I couldn't fall back asleep because my brain decided to tell me about the million things I need to do soon and all the embarrassing and annoying things that went down this week. Yes I'm that person that thinks about something even if it happened a month ago, especially if I did something stupid but for the life of me I can't seem to remember where my classes are.

Today, Bushra, Nosheen and I went to Nirala in Brookfield Plaza (Springfield). After working at the Commonwealths Office and realizing how many bad things happen there, I don't really like being there BUT they have Food Corner and Nirala there. Who can say no to amazing Gyros, Ras Malai and Mathai (both are South Asian desserts)? I know I definitely can't. 

Seriously Food Corner is the best Gyro place. Ever. In history. It's amazing. 

My favorite Mathai at Niralla is Kalakand. I'm not a foodie so I have no idea how they make this (it must involve magic) and what's in it but I know what it tastes like and it tastes like happiness and sunshine.  I am also obsessed with Ras Malai. 




Of course no Saturday is complete without a trip to Chuck E Cheese. Ami (mom) finally decided to go with us today and kicked ass in Skee Ball. Me on the other hand, beat a 12 year old boy in Basketball. I've never felt so young in my life. 


Another Saturday has passed too quickly. Now I must spend what time I have left watching Arrow. Ladies, if you haven't started watching that show, believe me you're missing out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment