Friday, October 25, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

I have been meaning to post about the Pumpkin Patch I went with my little babies but I keep of slacking.  Story of my life. 

Anyway, on Tuesday I went to the Cox Farm Pumpkin Patch in Centreville with Mahnoor and Saif. I love these kids but man they are socially awkward; Saif didn't leave my side the whole time and Mahnoor wanted to go to school the whole time we were there. 

We started the Pumpkin Patch with the mandatory Hayride. 




This is how excited the kids when we first got there. Wait until you see the last picture I took. 


After the Hayride, we stood in line for a slide until it started raining and the slide closed. Whomp. Whomp. We took shelter for a bit, ate lunch (Nutella sandwiches, of course) and then the kids were free to go run around. I had class in the afternoon so we called it a day around noon and the kids selected their mini Pumpkin to go. 








I kid you not, these were their happy faces by the end of the day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment