Friday, October 25, 2013

Dulles Airport + TooSso

Let me tell you something about Dulles Airport, my people love it.  I think I am at Dulles Airport at least once a month.  I am at Dulles either dropping someone off or picking someone up.  Unfortunately, I am never the one leaving.  

My parents just recently went to Pakistan; no I have not been partying everyday.  Ever since my mom left, I now have 5 mothers (the result of being the youngest of 6 sisters).  Its a blessing and a curse, but lets be real, I am loving the attention I am getting. 




Pakistani parents take the most awkwardest pictures
Recently I discovered the benefit of going to Dulles Airport: TooSso Pakistani Kitchen. I have no clue what it means, actually I am not even sure how to pronounce it but whatever it is, it is amazing

Of course theres a baby picture--this was before we went inside
Its a pretty small restaurant but very nicely decorated.  They have decorated their walls with Pakistani soda caps, kites and a projector playing old Pakistani movies (genius!). 






I really liked the menu because there wasn't a million things to choose from--it was short and simple. 

We decided we would get the Meat Samosas, the Bun Kebab Special which came with Mirchi Fries and for dessert, if you know me, you know I love my desserts, Faluda.

Even though the Bun Kebab reminded me of the ones I had in Pakistan, literally they are so good, the Samosas were eh; the Faluda was really good too.





I didn't get to enjoy all of my Faluda because this happened:




Even though I didn't try much on the menu, I am definitely going back there for the Bun Kebab and Faluda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment