Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Monday

I can't believe its been a week since my last post.  I can' t believe I am almost half way through my last-fall semester of law school. 

The last few days have been super stressful. Ah, the gift of growing up. Instead of being excited that its September, which means PUMPKIN PIES, I am stressed because I don't have a job lined up post-May. Yes, yes I shouldn't be, its only September, something will come up when the time is right, but I can't help it. People around campus have things lined up and its making me nervous. I was in denial (about graduating, finding a job, it being August) the first few weeks of the semester so I missed a lot of the government deadline, which sucks. Sigh. BUT, I saw this quote yesterday:
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
So here I am, taking it one day at a time. 

Today's Happy Monday is brought to you by the Tomato Basil Soup at Cosi. This stuff is amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment