Monday, August 12, 2013

Miami Trip (Day #1)

This post really should be dated August 10. Bushra came to Florida for work and Sadi and I decide to tag along. Who could say no to a vacay?

Our flight was at 6 A.M. Yes, in the morning. If you know me, you know how much I love the mornings (Its really hard to be sarcastic on a blog. Lets just say I'm not a morning person) We landed at Miami International Airport around 10 (pit stop in Philly) and they had these really cool themed terminals. 



I think this was the Flamingo Terminal

Next stop, foood!! We found Tasca De Espana, a Latin-Indian restaurant. 



Chaat Papri
Chicken Curry 
Flan with a Cheesecake layer
Mango Mousse
We then drove to the Hotel. Bushra got us reservation at the JW Marriott and it was gorgeous and super fancy. 

Interior designing 
A mandatory mirror shot
That's right, we were on the Presidential Floor
I was trying to be creative, I'm not sure if it worked
Once we got settled, we took what-was-suppose-to-be-an-hour-nap-but-turned-into-a-three-hour nap. We were going to see a lighthouse nearby but when we drove to it, it was closed. So we decided to find a place for dinner. 

Gorgeous lights everywhere
Sadi finally got a picture

No dinner without fro-yo, although this wasn't as good as Sweet Frog
:)
Night life from the hotel. LOVE this picture
This was day 1 in Miami. Day 2 was Key West. I'll post those pictures up later tonight. Off to enjoy Day 3 in Miami. Toodles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment