Thursday, August 15, 2013

Last First day

I'm back home. Home sweet home. As beautiful as Miami was, I got home-sick pretty quick. 

So today is my, wait let me make sure I get this right, last first day of my last fall semester of my last year as a law student. Yup, read it a few times, let it sink in. It's exciting and nerve wrecking. I say this all the time but I'm not ready to be a grown up. But I guess I don't have much choice. Realty slap

I know I have been slacking with the Florida pictures but I have a valid excuse: I want to put as many pictures as I can and that takes time people (also photoshop is on my MacBook that doesn't work unless the battery is plugged in and when it does it's super slow oh and I'm taking my MPRE (Ethics exam for the BAR) on Saturday and I have not studied at all). I guess that's two very valid and legitimate reasons. But no worries, I plan on spending whatever time I have left on Saturday working on the pictures. 

To make up for the lack of posts, I'm posting a picture of a Reese's cup for you all. Enjoy. Savor every bite :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment