Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Freedom & Date #1: Bushra & Ati

It's finally over. Driving to Roanoke wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was quiet peaceful. The Roanoke Civic Center was crazy cold. I should have brought sweaters to wear under my suit like some smart people did. I don't think I will ever forget where I sat: Lime, Row 4. No more waking up early. No more spending hours studying about negotiable instruments and the million different ways a contract can be accepted. The misery is finally over. Studying for the Bar may have been the most stressful thing I have ever done in my life. Worse than law school and law school really sucked. BUT at least its over! FREEDOM

After the exam I decided that I would have a date with each of my girls. 5 days, 5 sisters. They dealt with my craziness and they deserve time with sane post-bar Komal.

Monday was Bushra's day. Ati really wanted to go to DC so thats where we went. We got a cheesesteak from some place in Arlington (it was really good) and then ate at National, watching the planes fly by. Bushra really wanted to go paddle boating in DC but that plan fell through; don't say "paddle boating" near her, just believe me. We did end the date with a trip to Georgetown Cupcakes, which as always, is amazing; the red velvet and peanut butter ganache especially. 



No comments:

Post a Comment