Tuesday, April 29, 2014

White House Spring Garden Tour

This past Saturday, I went to the White House Spring Garden Tour. Doesn't my date look adorable? I was pretty excited. I mean its the White House, come on! Saif was pretty excited but I'm pretty sure he thought we were going inside.  The tour started at 2 and of course we got there at 2:15ish. Don't worry, we made it! Probably a good thing we arrived late, the security line was short. We passed security, were handed a pamphlet and that was it. We got to walk around the White House Garden, surrounded by men with big guns, and see which president planted what. It was super sunny so I didn't get many pictures but I did get the front of the White House. The weird thing was, it actually isn't as big as you think it would be. After watching White House Down, I definitely want to get a tour of the inside. 

Next thing to visit in DC: Library of Congress. 



No comments:

Post a Comment