Tuesday, January 21, 2014

November/December Recap

So its been a while, I realize that. I had finals for three weeks and then a two week winter "vacation." Lets be real, that wasn't really a vacation. I worked the whole time and did nothing. I did watch a lot of TV. I definitely overdosed on the Hallmark channel. Yes, I watch those sappy Christmas movies, they're amazing.

So the whole month of November was spent studying for finals; even spent Thanksgiving studying. I took 17 credits in the Fall so I would only have to take 13 in the Spring. While studying for finals I thought I had made the worst decision of my life by taking 6 classes, but after I got my grades, I'm thinking maybe it wasn't such a bad idea. I guess I excel under pressure because I kicked ass on my finals. It sucks that my GPA isn't going anywhere, but I am pretty proud of myself. 

Other than preparing myself for the next three miserable weeks of finals, it was also Asmara's birthday. I have been meaning to blog about her birthday for days weeks now but just never got around to it. Asmara is my favorite because, in addition to a million other things, she is like my second mommy. She makes the yummiest things (including my fav lasagna), is literally one of the smartest people I know, literally the smartest person, I can ask her about anything and a kick ass couponer. I mean she makes those people on TV look bad she's that good! 

I am so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Birthday Paco. Love you. 



December was spent taking finals and watching lots and lots of TV. It was also Abu's 59th birthday. I have to blog about Abu, maybe I'll save that for Fathers Day. Sadiah got engaged. Oh lawd. My bff. Where does the time go? Lastly, this may have been the first year I spent not staying up until midnight to watch the New Years ball drop. I got knocked out around 10. When did I get so old?

I guess thats everything I didn't blog about. My plans of going to different places has failed yet again. Maybe 2014 will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment